Braces in Almost Half the Time & Almost Half the Price
Jarrell Family Dentistry is excited to provide Fastbraces® Technology. Just like the name sounds, these braces can achieve incredible results in almost half the time as traditional braces, and for almost half the price. Discover how Fastbraces® can team up to help you truly LOVE your smile, maybe for the first time ever!
We are now offering a $500 off Fastbraces® special! Come in for a consultation and begin treatment within 30 days to take advantage of the $500 off. Contact us for more information.
Revolutionary: Fastbraces® Technology is just like it sounds. This quick, innovative orthodontic treatment, is specially designed to move teeth fast and efficiently by gently realigning the teeth to give you a straighter smile in just a few months, instead of years!
Although fast, this technology is very gentle on your teeth. By using triangular-shaped brackets, along with a superelastic wire, Fastbraces® move teeth in a more natural way. Our patients typically start seeing results within just a few weeks.
- Crooked teeth usually mean crooked roots.
- When Fastbraces® triangular braces are applied with a wire instead of square braces, the distance between the braces is almost doubled
- This extra space increases the flexibility of the wire, allowing the root to be straightened upright in a year to as little as three months. Some patients see results in just a few weeks!
Why choose Fastbraces?
Fastbraces® technology has been used successfully to treat thousands of patients.
Fastbraces® have a lot of research behind them showing that they have low friction, low sensitivity and there is no more risk in wearing Fastbraces® compared to traditional braces. Because Fastbraces® Technology works in a different principle altogether, overall orthodontic treatment can be decreased, which typically results in less cost and fewer visits to your dentist.
The Perks of Fastbraces®
- FAST – straighter teeth in months, not years – see results in the first few weeks!
- EASY – retainers for only 1520 minutes a day
- SAFE – Tested by leading Universities in the U.S., Europe, and South America
- QUALITY – The original, certified by the Inventor and made in the U.S.
- SIMPLE – Almost always NonExtraction treatment
- CLEAN – possibly less decay around brackets due to short treatment duration
- CLEAR – aesthetic ceramic brackets available with a tooth-colored wire